Monday, November 7, 2011

What!?! No Appreciation!!!

So my daughter calls and needs a little favor.  It won't take long she says.  Well, yeah, maybe if you are computer savvy and maybe hip to all these new fangled electronics.  But for me, no, what would take the average person 5 minutes took me 1 hour.  Yeah it should have taken me 5 minutes and once I figured out how to do it and what I was doing wrong it took me 5 minutes but this was my first time so it took me one hour.  That's one less hour for me to do nothing today.
Now you might think I am writing this because I am upset it took me an hour to do something which should have taken me 5 minutes but no, I say, that isn't my reason for writing this blog today.  No, I am writing this because of the lack of appreciation demonstrated by my daughter.  Yeah, yeah, I know she loves me and appreciates all I do but sometimes a little cowtowing goes a long way.  You know the gushing flow of kind words and I love you's that seems to make everything worthwhile.  But again, No, all I got was great glad you finally figured it out, love you, gots to go do yoga!!!  What! what, what was that?  Well all I can say is it left me lacking.  That's right I was left lacking appreciation, feeling loved and mostly felt a little dumb for taking so long to figure it out.  But on the bright side at least I learned a new trick, Whatever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment